Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bob & LeeAnn ~ July 10, 2009





The wedding this past Friday really meant a lot to me because I know the couple personally. The ceremony left everyone crying when Bob gave LeeAnn's two daughters necklaces and said to them, "Today as I married your mother, you became my family. Kaitlin and Alexis, I promise that I will always take care of you,and do my very best for you." Another touching part of the ceremony is that they involved the two girls in the candle lighting ceremony to show that they were uniting as a family. Even the groomsmen were teary eyed during the recessional.
Later, after the couple had past through their guests blowing bubbles at them, LeeAnn grabbed some of the bubble containers and gave them to some children she saw in the minister's office. She didn't know them, but wanted to share the fun with them.
At the reception, the couple thought of every little detail. They even had sand buckets for each kid with the child's name on it and filled with toys, erasable markers, and coloring books.
My family and I were invited as guest as well and we stayed the night and spent the next day with the couple and their families. The amazing thing was that the couple not only planned the wedding and brought everything they needed for the wedding, but packed food for everyone for the entire weekend!
LeeAnn and Bob really knew how to show everyone a good time and I hoped they enjoyed themselves as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment